Elbé spent eight years of her professional career in the United States. After graduating from Washington University in St. Louis/Central Institute for the Deaf she completed a year as a Clinical Fellow at the House Ear Clinic, Inc. in Los Angeles.
After that she worked as a clinical audiologist at the University of Missouri- Columbia where she was involved in a broad range of clinical audiological services. She was also in charge of the cochlear implant program.
She then spent three years as a research associate at the Department of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery at the Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis.
She has been in private practice in South Africa since 2003 and in the Table View area since 2007. She has been a guest lecturer on many occasions.
- Fellow, American Academy of Audiology
- American Speech Language and Hearing Association- certified member in Audiology
- South African Association of Audiologists (Branch chairperson 2010/2011)
- Health Professions Council of South Africa- Registered Speech Language Therapist and Audiologist.
- The First South African Vestibular Assessment and Rehabilitation Therapy Short Course, University of Cape Town (2009)
Delene – Reception
Delene has more than 35 years of experience working in private medical practices. She joined Elbé Boshoff Audiology in 2014. Her depth of knowledge and experience together with her compassion for patients makes her an invaluable part of the practice.
(T) 021 556 9265
(F) 086 510 6648
88 Arum Road
Table View, 7441